Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think I did to many rain dances

Well, It rained all day last Thursday , then around 4 p.m the storm really hit and with it a tornado. Now I don't know how many of you have ever been around a tornado , but this was a first for me and I was out in it. Driving around looking at the water accumulate. I guess the smart thing should of been to stop , maybe find cover. However , my first reaction was to drive and drive and drive. Anyway thats over now and the next day was lid and bee clean up. Yet , to my surprise only 3 lids flew off and one was on a dead swarm. Now , a week later , the wild mustard is starting to come up good and it shouldn't be long before wild flowers are in droves. Creosote bushes are begging to bloom. Its what I call pre-spring . Queens are coming the first of February and splits need to be made. ahhh much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment